• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I install ADE and start to use it I do not get an Authorizing screen and am not asked for an Adobe ID. I need to associate my public library service software (Overdrive) .acsm file with ADE but don't get asked, so I can't access any of the books. The

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2016 Mar 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am the questioner above. I need to add that ADE, though it appears as one of my installed programs in my Control Panel program list, does not come up as an option for opening an .acsm file. There is no association between .acsm and ADB offered--even though I checked off this book in the installation.  In addition, the Norton security promo came up the first couple of times I tried reinstalling and found it hard to get rid of. I have a Windows 7 computer, by the way.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2016 Mar 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Digital Editions‌

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 23, 2016 Mar 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Start Digital Edition.

Go to file > Add to Library and choose the eBook.

If you want that automatic open the right program you must check the settings of standard program for this file format in your operating system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines