• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe digital freezes

Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2016 Mar 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few days ago the borrowed e-books in the adobe digital library suddenly disappeared. Since then, whenever I try to transfer an borrowed e-book to my kobo nothing happens. Everything freezes. I have to restart my pc after taking out the battery to be able to access other sites. What is happening?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 23, 2016 Mar 23, 2016

I finally had ADE running by deleting every file connected to it and starting over. Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 18, 2016 Mar 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right Click on Digital Edition and Run as admin. Then try to move to the Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2016 Mar 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Run as administrator did not work. The book that was in the bookshelf disappeared.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 21, 2016 Mar 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error with different eBooks? If not know check it with this: http://www.adobe.com/solutions/ebook/digital-editions/sample-ebook-library.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe digital freezes with all books I try to transfer. The books appear on the bookshelf but it is as far I can go. I then have to restart the computer to close Adobe digital or else it will run indefinitely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you check if your reader have enough space. Have the same error as my reader has no more space.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2016 Mar 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am positive that I have enough space in my e-reader. I downloaded ADE on another computer and the screen was at it should be. Why is my computer not accepting ADE all of a sudden?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 23, 2016 Mar 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can not say exactly. Try this:
Closed the Digital Edition. Disconnect the Reader.
Rename My Digital Edition under My Documents in My Digital Edition.old.
Restart your System.

Start Digital Edition.

Download the eBook new.

And connect the Reader with the Device.

Then try to move the file to the Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2016 Mar 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally had ADE running by deleting every file connected to it and starting over. Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 24, 2016 Mar 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines