• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_ADEPT_CORE_USER_NOT_ACTIVATED .

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2016 Mar 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My tolio ereader accepts my adobe ID, and tells me that I can read DRM protected Books. But wheN I try to read the book, a new missage appears telling me that the  ID number  doesn¨'t catch with the  given number.  Missage: E_ADEPT_CORE_USER_NOT_ACTIVATED . This one and  again. I`m desesperated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you download the eBook before you authorize the reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it's a new reeder and it  did't ask me for the ID nr before. I've deleted the file and download it again, but it still doesn't work. Is there a solution'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 24, 2016 Mar 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Error with different eBooks? If not know check it with this: http://www.adobe.com/solutions/ebook/digital-editions/sample-ebook-library.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines