• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the best way to learn ColdFusion

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2016 Mar 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a semester class/course one can take??   The CFWACK book is old and there is little if any support if you get stuck.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 21, 2016 Mar 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should probably check out www.learncfinaweek.com

--Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 23, 2016 Mar 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also noticed that Lynda.com has a ColdFusion 10 course, but I have not reviewed the quality: http://www.lynda.com/ColdFusion-tutorials/Getting-Started-ColdFusion-10/123537-2.html

I think the WACK books still hold true, although you will need to see the What's New for CF 11 or CF 2016 to see any new features that were added since the version of the book you get.  Also lots of good blogs out there, and you can also ask questions on the CF Slack, which I believe is located here: Slack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 24, 2016 Mar 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As nic_tunney pointed out, there is CFSlack (which I received an invite to, but never got around to participating - shame on me); my favourite resource used to be Raymond Camden's blog (he's rarely writing anything CF related, these days, since he moved on to another company.)  I'm also a fan of Ben Nadel's blog.

HTH,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation