• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error occurred while packaging the application: .../bin-debug/AOT/MyGame.ipa (No such file or directory)

Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2016 Mar 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I took over a game project from some developers. I was using a Flash Builder trial to build an Air game for iOS on a mac. I was able to build to a physical device. My trial runs out and I'm forced to purchase a license. I do. I try to build to the same device, same project and I get the following error:

Error occurred while packaging the application:

/Users/Piglet/Documents/Projects/MyGame/bin-debug/AOT/MyGame.ipa (No such file or directory)

No reason why it fails. I'm not even sure what information to post to hopefully get some help. Has anyone encountered this error before?

Remember, I was able to build at some point. Also, Air simulator builds work.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2016 Mar 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the same problem today... Did you manage to sort it out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope and I have no idea what the problem is. I already tried reconstructing the project as well to no avail. I do not know where to start at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on a Mac?

My project compiled fine on my Windows computer!

What AIR SDK are you running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a mac trying to build to ios. I'm running the latest AIR sdk 21.0.0.176.

Were you originally on mac building to ios?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it turns out the certificate changed and it wasn't in my keychain. Whatever that means. Thanks Flash Builder for the detailed information on why you failed the build. sigh...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2016 Apr 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

is any on solve this problem? i use the latest sdk 21.0.0.198,it report same error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines