• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Before updating to 4.5 ADE it was freezing and still is when downloading ebooks from library (Kobo)

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2016 Mar 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suddenly my ADE started freezing when trying to download ebooks from my library.  I have downloaded over 150 ebooks with no problem.  so I updated because every time I start ADE it ask to update, I always click on Remind me Later.  Now that it is updated to 4.5 it is still freezing.  what should I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 18, 2016 Mar 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes has Digital Edition to many eBooks in the Library and so no longer works fine:
Closed Digital Edition.

Rename the My Digital Edition Folder under My Documents.

Start Digital Edition again.

An download eBook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2016 Mar 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 151 ebook titles on my Kobo Glo but they are titles only the books have been returned.  Today I have three new library books to transfer to my Kobo and only 1 would download, the ADE froze with the message "not responding:" for the other 2.  One of the authors has been successful with others I have transferred but not today. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 21, 2016 Mar 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you remove the old eBooks from the Reader before you try to move a new file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2016 Mar 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I read the books I mark as finished on my ereader (Kobo) and store in my collections.  I return all my books to the library from ADE every time.  Today now it says I have no permission to download book.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 29, 2016 Mar 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has you remove the file of you reader? Befor you return it you should allways remove the file of all readers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines