• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I received a link for an e-book and I can't upload it to adobe digital. I get the following error message - error getting license server communication problem E_ADEPT_IO?

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2016 Feb 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received a link for an e-book and I can't upload it to adobe digital.  I get the following error message - error getting license server communication problem E_ADEPT_IO?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 29, 2016 Feb 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 25, 2016 Mar 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In my opinion, most of the error messages are related to authorization (but I'm no expert!). The reader's software knows if you really have purchased the license for the book or not.  If you have a license to read the book, then try deleting all authorizations -  from the computer, and from the ereader.  Then try downloading the book, clicking it, and adobe will prompt you for the exact authorization. Enter where you got the license from the drag-down menu, then your email and password for that place and you should be able to then open the book and drag it onto the reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines