Exit

Blank Output Module (Bridge CC)

Participant ,
Jul 16, 2013 Jul 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As suggested here

http://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/install-output-module-bridge-cc.html

I downloaded and installed Bridge CC Output Module. The module looks blank when I launch Bridge. I already tried the two workarounds for "Possible Issues", covered at the bottom of the download page, but none of them worked for me.

Anybody else with this problem?

I'm using Windows 7, 64 bit. Here's a screenshot:

Output.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 22, 2013 Aug 22, 2013

We've had the script modification tested and now implemented. The files to download from the document have been updated with the new code and will no longer require any changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 117 Replies 117
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We have a couple of other reports, and we're trying to track down solutions.

Something not noted in the the current solutions on the KB doc is to try resetting the preferences and standard workspace via the one or three-key (Ctrl or Ctrl +Alt+Shift for WIn) press at launch. Can you try that and see if it helps. Another thing to try is a system reboot.

regards,

steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SG... wrote:

Hi,

We have a couple of other reports, and we're trying to track down solutions.

Something not noted in the the current solutions on the KB doc is to try resetting the preferences and standard workspace via the three-key (Ctrl +Alt+Shift for WIn) at launch. Can you try that and see if it helps. Another thing to try is a system reboot.

regards,

steve

Hi Steve,

Just to confirm: I tried resetting Bridge CC preferences and rebooted my system, It didn't work: the output module is still blank.

I'm using WIndows 7, 64 bit. Bridge CC, 64 bit version.

I hope you can let us know when a solution is available. In the meantime, should I erase the Output module folder / workspace that I just added to Bridge?

Thanks,

Luis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Luis,

I'll update here when if I here of more solutions. I don't think there's any need to delete those files at the moment.

regards,

steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Luis,

Can you try this?

Go the folder "C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Bridge CC\Workspaces", and delete the temp file "!!-$$$AdobeOutputModule.workspace".

regards,

steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 17, 2013 Jul 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SG... wrote:

Hi Luis,

Can you try this?

Go the folder "C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Bridge CC\Workspaces", and delete the temp file "!!-$$$AdobeOutputModule.workspace".

regards,

steve

Tried that, but it didn't work. The panel is still blank. Please let me know if there is something else. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Luis,

I am having the same issue on a mac and have tried all aformentioned workarounds. Please let me know if there is anything else that can be done.

Thanks,

Erik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Luis and Erik,

Do you have Bridge CS6 installed on the same machine? I haven't come to any conclusions, but wanted another data point.

regards,

steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have CS6 on the same machine but completely different hard drive and under a different install of OSX. So, technically, no, it is not.

(and, unfortunately, I have software running on my current system that must be active, so I am unable to open my old system to to work in bridge...mostly inconvenient).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply.

Do you have any plans to install Ps CS6 on the same drive as the CC apps? If not hold tight. If so, can you try installing it and running the Br CS6 Output workspace? Then quit Br CS6, and try AOM with Br CC.

I'm following up internally as well, so don't go this route if it's a hassle. I was able to get AOM working via this method under Win 8 (so it may have no impact on OSX).

regards,

steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would have originally just ran with CS6, but wanted a clean install on my new SSD. The issue now lies that I was a CS6 subscriber, and you can now no longer download CS6 and run as a subscription. Even trying a offline installer has produced no results.

I will likely just try Bridge in CS6 on my other HDD image next time I reboot, or until there is a fix for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Jul 18, 2013 Jul 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue now lies that I was a CS6 subscriber, and you can now no longer download CS6 and run as a subscription.

That should not be the case. Don't know the rules for being a first subscriber per the new Adobe CC but I do know for sure that when you already had a subscription for CS6 you can still download and access them using Adobe Creative Cloud application, it should be visible under the tab Apps, both PS CS6 (also containing Bridge CS6) and PS CC and Bridge CC are in my list.

You do have the restriction of 2 active installs as max but when you deactivate one of them you should be able to install CS6 again on your SSD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 28, 2013 Jul 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running CS6 and CC on the same Windows 7, 64 bit PC, and have the same issue as everyone else.  I tried the suggestion of opening CS6 in the output module (which works fine), closing CS6, and opening Bridge CC, and I still have a blank Output Module in CC.  Do you have to do a fresh install of CS6 to get the AOM in CC to work?  Are there any other solutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve,

No, I do not have CS6 installed anymore. If I can, I'll try to install it later and tell you what happens on Windows 7.

Thanks,

Luis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem, i'm on Windows 8 and so is my coworker, we need this output panel. It's very usefull for quickly gathering assets in a custom pdf without having to make a separate file with lots of options. The Acrobat Pro one is very limited. We've done all of the suggestions and still have a blank panel. Also I went to install CS6 but it's no longer available on the cloud so that won't help me. My other coworker is still on Windows 7 with CS6. he saved a new workspace of his output panel and i copied that file into mine workspaces. It shows up and everything but it's still blank. If anyone figures this out, please let us know 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I went to install CS6 but it's no longer available on the cloud"

You are right: Bridge CS6 is not available on the Creative Cloud products page. Can someone from staff confirm if we need to download Photoshop CS6 in order to have Bridge Cs6 available. (I remember they use to ship together).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Yes, you will need to use the Ps CS6 installer in order to get Br CS6 installed. Subscription users can find the Ps CS6 version by going here:

https://creative.adobe.com/products/photoshop

Once there, go to the version selector widget just under "In this version", then select the Download button.

versionSelector.png

regards,

steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2013 Jul 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed PS CS6, opened Bridge CS6, closed Bridge CS6, and the panel was showing when I opened up Bridge CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2013 Jul 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, this is also my problem. We are using cloud.

-------

I'm installing this right now as a trial....we'll see how it goes.

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cs6-product-downloads.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, everyone, this worked!!! Here's my wrap up...

Do this first:

Go here and download this AOM_Package_Win64.zip install this and follow all of the instructions here.

http://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/install-output-module-bridge-cc.html

After you do that and it doesn't work, and your output panel is still blank. Then go here and download File 1 of 2 and File 2 of 2 of this:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cs6-product-downloads.html

Then, what i did was, extract File 1 of 2 into the same folder as File 2 of 2. Then I opened the file "setup.exe" that game from File 1 0f 2. During that process it asks you if you have a serial or membership or do a trial. I did a trial. Not sure if membership would have worked but Trial works just fine. Than I selected both Photoshop and Photoshop 64 bit in the install options.

After Installed it, I opened the new CS6 Bridge and selected the Output option, it came up just fine. I then tried to open CC Bridge while that was open but you can't open them both at the same time, so i closed the CS6 Bridge and opened the CC Bridge then selected the previously installed "Output" option and everything is there. YAAAAY. Let me know if this works for anyone ele.  🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I tried stroxel's links, unfortunately I got the message:

"Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://trials2.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/PHSP/13/win32/Photoshop_13_LS16.7z" on this server. 

Reference #18.66be3b17.1375131364.4d062c76" .

If I log in to Adobe.com first with my Adobe ID, then link to this page, I just get a page of text listing many languages that doesn't have any links in it.  How did you get past the Access Denied initial message?  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which of the 5 links did you click? I can route you to it. I just tried clicking this without being logged in and it would not let me see the page i see when i am logged in. I also have a cloud account, not sure if a non-cloud account will let you. I'm going to try it with an old account i had that is not cloud.

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cs6-product-download s.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cs6-product-download s.html as well as  File 1 of 2 and File 2 of 2 . Sorry for not being more explicit.

Thanks,

Janet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Janet do you have a cloud account? If not, i saw that you can try it for free. I think you need to have the cloud account in order for the links above to work. So if you do the trial of cloud, add your exising user name and password to it, then try the links above, download install and all the stuff from above you should be fixed, then cancel your cloud after you're done. It's a one time deal but it could work for you.

https://creative.adobe.com/join/starter?promoid=KHBWX

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stroxel,

I went to this page

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cs6-product-download s.html

and was able to see it (and it had me still logged in with my adobe id), and I do have a cloud account for PS CC only, and then I clicked "Photoshop CS6", and then I see the File 1 of 2 and File 2 of 2 that you refered to.  Then I clicked File 1 of 2 and I got the same error message:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://trials2.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/PHSP/13/win32/Photoshop_13_LS16.7z" on this server. 

Reference #18.66be3b17.1375133313.4d26c468

Good grief.  Can Adobe make this any harder?  Any suggestions how to get past this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines