• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i try to download flash player and it asks for my username and password and won't let me in. I was able to sign into adobe online

Mar 27, 2016 Mar 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i try to download flash player and it asks for my username and password and won't let me in. I was able to sign into adobe online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2016 Mar 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi josephm89454002‌

Here is a link to download Adobe Flash player and it does not require Adobe ID or password :Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions

If you are getting the password window like the screen mentioned below then this is the Username and password for your MAC machine not Adobe.

Screen Shot 2014-09-28 at 6.42.59 pm.png

If the user Name and Password are not working then you should contact MAC.

Best Regards,

Ankit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2016 Mar 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

In addition to the info in the previous post, this FAQ provides helpful information: What userid & password do I need to install Flash Player?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines