• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I registered to download various adobe products for the enterprise I work for and am unable to find where to download the msi for flash player (current 20.0.0.197 or there abouts). I get to the page to install it on my PC but that its not what I want. Any

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2016 Mar 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I registered to download various adobe products for the enterprise I work for and am unable to find where to download the msi for flash player (current 20.0.0.197 or there abouts) since the change in distribution download in December. I get to the page to install it on my PC but that its not what I want. Any pointers to the correct page would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2016 Mar 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If you applied for a distribution license the email you received has a link to the page to go to to download the files, including the MSI installers. What page are you referring to in this statement "I get to the page to install it on my PC but that its not what I want."?

Please private private message me the following information and I'll escalate this today:

• URL you used to access the distribution page
  • name used to apply for the distribution license
  • email address used to apply for the distribution license

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2016 Oct 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

I have the same problem!

I registered to download flash msi file to deploy with SCCM 2012, makes more than a week,

but I received no reply!

what can I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please private message me the name and email address used to apply for the distribution license.  To send a private message, mouse-over my user name and click the 'Message' button link.

Note that public email addresess (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc) are not allowed.  If you used one of these you'll need to re-apply with a business/organization/non-public email address.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the answer!

Now I signed with my corporate email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My last user is Murari.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You should receive the email within 2-3 business days.  If you don't receive it, post back here and I'll follow-up with the licensing team. 

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines