• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Version 21.0.0.197 System Requirements

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2016 Mar 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to the website, the latest Flash Version 21.0.0.197 requires a 2.33 gig processor and mine is a Pentium 2.11 gig. Do I just stay with the old Firefox flash plugin (Flash 15) which Firefox calls "vulnerable?" Or can I get some intermediate version? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2016 Mar 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You should definitely upgrade to the latest version from Flash Player 15.  While the system requirements say 2.33 GB processor, Flash Player will still install on your system, however, depending on your Flash Player use you may experience performance issues.  Version 15 is quite old and there have been a number of security vulnerabilities fixed since it's initial release.  Upgrading to the latest version will protect your system against these vulnerabilities, and give you any new features implemented since version 15 was released.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines