• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

the response that I am getting from adobe digital reader is unable to download error getting license, license service communication problem E_LIC_Already_Fulfilled_by_another_user.

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2016 Mar 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a hard time logging into my adobe digital editions to read two ebooks that I have purchase. I am using the same Adobe ID and do not know why it wont work. I have been pulling my brain for the past 2 weeks and still have no luck.  I keep getting the message that I am unable to download error getting license service communication. How can I get this fixed. I even tried repurchasing the book and using a different adobe ID and it still does not work. I do not know what to do now. Can someone please help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2016 Mar 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

welcome to the world of adobe DE, have tried to resolve this issue & they never answer or help, allways tell me to to to forums. I cannot buy & use google books as a result-cant access them.

stick with amazon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines