• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot get computer authorized to transfer Google ebook to Kobo

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2016 Apr 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After an hour of reading forum posts and then trying adobe chat (which was useless and just told me to go back to the forums) I'm still unable to get ADE to authorize with my Google account.

I'm leaving on a trip today, and have done this in the past (on a different computer), so figured it'd be straight-forward. Instead, I'm quickly losing my patience. How do I get this working?

When I try to authorize with my Google ID, it says it's invalid. I even went through the hassle of temporarily changing my google password to just 8 letters - super simple - and it still wouldn't take it. If I authorize with my Adobe account (which does work), it won't open the ebook I purchased from Google - or copy it to my Kobo.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2016 Apr 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, I dug out my old computer, and still wasn't able to get this working.

Tried Google's chat support, and they were able to fix the issue! (on my old computer at least). +1 for Google support.

Still no idea why ADE on my new computer refuses to open the book (any help here, Adobe?) - but at least the immediate issue is solved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines