• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Selecting A Skin

New Here ,
May 15, 2008 May 15, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I select a skin to use for my output in Webhelp in Robohelp 7. This isn't clear in the help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community, Henry

If you right-click the WebHelp layout (or double-click it) you get screens that have options. In these options you are able to choose a skin from the Gallery.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rick Different skins appear under Skins in the project set-up pod. When I go into edit mode, and then try to save the skin, there is no option to use that skin in the output, which is contrary to what Help says. Is there another way to select a skin for use in the output?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again

You should note that there are actually two different types of skins. One type applies to WebHelp and has an icon resembling a diamond with a large S superimposed. The other type applies to FlashHelp and is a circle with a large F superimposed.

Your post seems to imply that you are expecting to see both types in your choices?

Sincerely... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2008 May 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most of the ones I have are the diamond with an S. I still need to know how to select the one I want. Thanks, Henry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Henry.
You specify the skin you want to use in the Webhelp single source layout - first page of the wizard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you Colin, This solved my problem. Henry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp