Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Je suis coincée ! E_AUTH_BAD_DEVICE_KEY_OR_PKCS12

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2016 Apr 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J'utilise Windows10 et ADE 4.5.1

J'ai essayé de réinstaller plusieurs fois le logiciel, et il reconnait bien un ID. Pourtant je ne peux pas télécharger mes livres, ni même supprimer l'autorisation pour l'autoriser à nouveau. Entre temps j'ai déménagé de France Métropolitaine pour les Antilles, est-ce que ça peut être ça le problème. Nous sommes dans une zone "no-where" pour beaucoup d'application android. Même problème?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2016 Apr 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows:

Close all applications.

Choose Start > Run.

In the Open text box, type regedit and then press Enter. The Registry Editor opens.

In the left pane of the Registry Editor, locate the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Adept

Select the Adept key.

Choose File > Export.

In the Export Registry File dialog box, select Selected Branch under Export Range. Enter a name and location for the backup registry key, and then click Save.

Right-click the Adept key and choose Delete.

In the Confirm Key Delete dialog, click OK.

Close the Registry Editor.

Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize.

Macintosh:

quit Adobe Digital Editions.

Navigate to /Users//Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions and drag the activation.dat file to the trash.

If you are using 10.7, see https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html

Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2016 Apr 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done that. But I don't know why, the software always has the same authorisation I can't suppressed. And I have delete the HKEY_CURRENT_USER......

I'm disapointed : the reward to download legaly? I've bought two books I can't read...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 17, 2016 Apr 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Digital Edition still authoirze also when you remove the key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Adept?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2016 May 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought I've sent my answer weeks ago, but I've probably done something wrong as I can't see it... sorry...

I post it again :

Yes… I’ve exported a copy as you have advice me, then removed it. And Digital Edition still authorize. I’ve verified, i’ve a copy on my desktop with an other name, and it’s remove in the file.

Thanks a lot for your help !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 12, 2016 May 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its the Key are reach again when you restart the registry?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2016 May 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. I've check again in all the registry. There is no key.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 16, 2016 May 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then your should authorize Digital Edition again. Have you check if it works with a other user of the device?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2016 May 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but I've not translate correctly "registry" (I understood "file" - sorry for my english)  When I open the software i've still a registry number linked to another email adress... Do you know how to supress totally ADE so that I can install it again? Is my autorisation number link to my ID? How is it link to my computer? I just want to restart everything to make them clear honestly.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 18, 2016 May 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To remove this form the System should remove the registry key. Has you try this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2016 May 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, but it doesn't work (i think that's what you had explain me on your first message, isn't it?)

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 31, 2016 May 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What happens when you remove the key?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines