• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I download the latest English version of Adobe Flash Player for Window7 x64bit?

Apr 03, 2016 Apr 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in Hong Kong SAR, no matter where I try, even to US web, once I press the download button, it will go back to Adobe Taiwan web and display in Traditional Chinese. In such page, it automatic shows my OS is window7 x64bit, Tridational Chinese and there is no other way I can change it back to English, even the IE10 I used is English version too.

If I continuou in that Chinese page, the Flash Player that I download will be Chinese or English version?

Last time when I use Window7 x32bit, I can get the English version.

Is any one can help to answer me.

Thanks

Dicksony

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 04, 2016 Apr 04, 2016

Hi,

The Flash Player download page (get.adobe.com/flashplayer) auto-detects the language/region your system is configured for and displays the text localized for that language/region. There is only one installer that supports the various supported languages, so there isn't a separate English-only installer we can provide you.  If you want the text in English, change your language/region so that it displays in English.  It's all based off of the system language/region settings.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Dick,

does Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions not work for you?

And what's about Adobe Flash Player - Debug Downloads >>> Get the latest version >>> Download the most recent version of Adobe Flash Player.

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 05, 2016 Apr 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hans-Gunter,

Thanks for your reply. Your answer encourage me to install even the auto detection said my OS in the wrong language (and nowhere to change it). I continuous download it, install it and finally it works. Thanks a lot.

Dicksony

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please do not sending my these mail thank you...... whit regards !!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2016 Apr 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The Flash Player download page (get.adobe.com/flashplayer) auto-detects the language/region your system is configured for and displays the text localized for that language/region. There is only one installer that supports the various supported languages, so there isn't a separate English-only installer we can provide you.  If you want the text in English, change your language/region so that it displays in English.  It's all based off of the system language/region settings.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 05, 2016 Apr 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i Maria,

Thanks for your reply too. Although your reply comes after my installation, it explain in details what it supposed to work. So it not depends on what Adobe auto detect via LAN (originally I though it just based on my region setting and default to traditional Chinese). After I download it and install it, may be it then detect my OS setting, and now it is in English version. Thanks a lot for your answer.

Dicksony

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines