Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with My Nook Glowlight and Adobe Digital Editions 4.0

Nov 27, 2014 Nov 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can any one explain to me why, Ever since I updated ADE 3.0 to 4.0 my nook glowlight wont let me borrow books form the library.  When I try to transfer books I get an "User not activated" error every time.  I've tried to uninstall and reinstall.  My device said that it's authorized.  I just don't understand.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2014 Nov 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am getting the same result with kobo reader but no message it flashes once then nothing used to download great but not now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 01, 2014 Dec 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sooo you didn't get it fixed? Cause I can buy books from barns and noble, I just can't download books from library. It lets me transfer them I just can't open them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2016 Apr 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get this resolved?  ADE version 4.5 is causing havoc with my Nook GlowLight & I'm wondering if I will ever be able to use it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2016 Apr 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm here at B&N trying to get Digital Editions to see my Nook Glowlight, and so far customer service said you need to use v.2.  I'm still waiting for the person to get off the phone and to continue assisting me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2016 Apr 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Julia2302 - sorry for the delay in responding, life got in the way

Was there any luck after the Customer Service person got off the phone?

I've really missed my Nook Glowlight.  I find myself swiping the paper in paperback books before remembering that it's a real book that needs for me to turn the page & not swipe my finger to do so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines