Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Newest update for Flash Player still shows old version

Apr 07, 2016 Apr 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am posting this in reference to the newest version of Adobe Flash Player. I use it on Firefox, I have the latest version of it (45.0.1), and I am using Windows 7.

When I go to download the newest version of Flash Player from the Adobe.com website, it shows it as being version 21.0.0.197 (which I currently have) instead of version 21.0.0.213.

I can't figure out why? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance...

UPDATE: Please disregard this post--I just went to Adobe.com again, and it is now showing I have the current version. That was strange that that occured...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good (but odd) to hear your issue is resolved Judy. I am still being notified I have the out of date version (197) and need to update to 213, but the Flash Download page still offers only 197, not 213. Not sure how you got the latest...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, kronkinstein. When I had originally went to update it this morning, it had the 197 version to download. I didn't realize it at first, & I downloaded it. When I went to my Control Panel & saw I had the 197 version, I was like, "Huh?!?". I went back to Flash Player Page, it said my Flash Player needed to be updated. It still showed 197 as the version to download, and I wasn't sure what to do, as I know the new version is 213.

I'm not sure myself how I was able to get it, but, all I know is, I went back to the Adobe Flash Player page after a few hours, it said I have the current version. Want to know the weird part? When I went to the Player Download Center (I went there just out of curiosity), it STILL shows the 197 version as the one to download...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're aware of the issue with the Download Center page not having the latest version and are working to resolve it.  I will post back here, in this thread, when the issue has been resolved.

If you didn't do anything to update and the Flash Player version was updated, you're most likely opted into Background Updates as Background Updates normally updates Flash Player within 24 hours of a release.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

The latest version is now available on the Download Center:  https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines