• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot download ebooks from public library to Adobe Digital Editions

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2016 Mar 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been downloading books from the public library to Adobe Digital Editions and then to my KOBO for years.  Today when I attempted to download a book from the public library I clicked "OPEN" and instead of the file moving into ADE a Adobe Acrobat reader window opens and tells me that it cannot open the book into ADE.  I must preface this statement by saying that I attempted to get help from the public library and they tried to get me to correct the default file that ADE uses to open.  I suspect things got botched up.  Adobe website suggested I use the forum for help.  Here I am.

Bob

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2016 Apr 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No replies!  Maybe I should explain the problem better.  When I download a book from the public library to my computer it will not go into Adobe Digital Edition (ADE).  To correct this problem I am told to enter ADE.exe into the acsm file and I cannot do so.  I consulted a computer expert and he also could not do so.  Other files move readily into the acsm file but we cannot put ADE into the acsm.

Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 07, 2016 Apr 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has you try if work when you go to Digital Editon and under File > Add to Library?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines