• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updates to Flash Player??

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2016 Apr 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been told that Adobe has issued an "emergency update" for Flash Player over concerns that it can be hacked by Ransomware.  Is this true?  I see it in several links on the Internet, but nothing on Adobe.com.  I have a colleague unwilling to download Adobe Flash Player because of these reports and now we can't get any work done.  So I would like to know if there are recent problems with Flash Player and is it safe to download.  Thank.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 10, 2016 Apr 10, 2016

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know the same, many articles roaming the net including FB but nothing by Adobe. Would like confirmation from Adobe.

Please let us all know asap, also if we need to do anything manually for Browsers such as Firefox & I.E?  I see Chrome auto updates flash…

How about our mobile devices such as iOs or Androids? How do we update those?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I don't understand is if this is so critical, why is it buried so deep? I still couldn't find this link even when I clicked Flash Player Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, that is helpful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines