• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Information on updates

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2016 Apr 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was sort of told I needed  to update my  Adobe  Flash Player but, each time I try it brings me back to the page where they test it & I have it in here which of course I know......I have  Windows  8.1   thanks  & so am I okay or do I still need to update  & how?

thanks....Millie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2016 Apr 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Flash Player is pre-installed with Internet Explorer in Windows 8.1 and updates automatically.

To get latest FP, update your windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2016 Apr 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

As mentioned in the previous comment, as of Windows 8, Microsoft embeds Flash Player in IE and Edge.  Due to this, all updates are released by Microsoft via Windows Update.  If you have run Windows Update and an update for Flash Player for IE is not available it indicates that Microsoft has not yet released the update.  We have no control as to when Microsoft releases the Flash Player update.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines