• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I download library books they go into ADE fine but don't copy to my Kobo eReader. When I try to open on the eReader, the message is "Document protected" and "DRM license has expired. Please renew the document license and try again". What do I do?

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2016 Apr 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I download library books they go into ADE fine but some of them won't copy to my Kobo eReader.  When I try to open on the eReader, the message is "Document protected" and "DRM license has expired. Please renew the document license and try again".  What do I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 12, 2016 Apr 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you try to reset the reader, authoirze new and then try again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should have noted that this only happens with some books.  I've successfully downloaded and transferred a majority of my choices.  I've reset and re-authorized and it hasn't seemed to do the trick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you has the Problem only with any ebooks its no problem of the Reader and Digital Edition. Has you contact the library that check the eBook itself?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem , any thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines