• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player doesn't work anymore...

Apr 10, 2016 Apr 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

Two days ago my Google Chrome always showed the message 'Shockwave Player has crashed' and I couldn't use any applications where Adobe Flash Player is required(Spotify Web Player for example). Since then I tried to fix the problem by following instructions of the Internet, but nothing seems to help, as i only have one file as AFP plug-in.
I have the newest Version of AFP for Windows 8.1 and Chrome. I tried to reinstall it several times, but it still says that i have to install it again.

Has anyone experienced something similar or the same? ANd does anyone know how to fix it?

Thank you!!

(Sorry for incorrect grammar, I'm not a native speaker)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2016 Apr 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 11, 2016 Apr 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

It says it is 21.0.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2016 Apr 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

21.0.0.216 is the latest FP version in chrome.

could you please update chrome browser.

Flash Player Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 12, 2016 Apr 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1) Chrome has its own build in flash player, Downloading it from adobe site will not make a difference

2) make sure it is up to date: by typing in the browser chrome://plugins   and if not go to chrome://components and attempt to update it.

3) Make sure you delete the PepperFlash cach in your user profile

Close Chrome and all sessions then delete the following folder and all subfolders:

C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\PepperFlash

Hopefully that will help

Best Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines