Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't add e-books to Adobe Digital Editions

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2016 Apr 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day,

I can't add some older books I have downloaded to ADE. It keeps on giving me an error which states the license is already fulfilled by another user. I am the only user using this Adobe ID. I have tried to un-authorize and then re-authorize, but it did not work. I have deleted the ADEPT regestry key and did the authorization again, it did not work. What can I do to solve this? I am working on Windows 10 pro if that helps you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 12, 2016 Apr 12, 2016

You can try to merge the read rights Join multiple user IDs !

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2016 Apr 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am having the same problem, with the same equipment and windows 10 pro. Have you had any luck?

Reggie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 12, 2016 Apr 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error say that the eBook are linked with a other adobe ID. Have you open this files with a other Adobe ID or before you authoirze Digital Edition?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured out that I have used my other adobe ID for the first few books. So it was another Adobe ID that was authorized to open these books, and then the new books by my other Adobe ID. This is sorted out thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try to merge the read rights Join multiple user IDs !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much. This worked and was very helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines