• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I keep getting the error message, "This book has been returned. Loan not on record."

Jul 19, 2015 Jul 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting the error message, "This book has been returned. Loan not on record." I borrowed the book today from the library for a full 21 days. I've deleted from nook in 3 locations and ADE in 2 locations.  then redownloaed from library and retransferred to my classic nook w/ same results x4. HELP!  What else could be the problem?  Neither my nook or ADE has had any updates recently and I'm using a PC.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2015 Nov 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever figure out a fix for this? I'm having the same problem and it looks like every time I find this issue in the forum it's never been answered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2016 Apr 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same problem with a Nook Color, which went NUTZ a few night ago.

After newly authorizing my computer and Nook with a new Adobe ID, I was able to load two library books to my Nook successfully.

Then an hour later (after I had checked out a few more library books) I started getting the same error message as you when trying to open the new ones on the Nook.

The two old ones still open, but not the new ones.

If someone figures this out, let us know.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines