• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Adobe Presentations folder

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2016 Apr 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In My Adobe Presentations folder what do I upload from that file to take a presentation into a website or LMS?. When I click on the named file I want to upload it breaks down into multiple files with nothing that makes any sense.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2016 Apr 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

While publishing your project, you can directly zip the output and it would get saved within your "My Adobe Presentations\(Project name)" folder. (See below screenshot)

Untitled.png

You can directly upload the zip file to any LMS and it should work.

Since most LMS require reporting to be enabled, i would suggest you to enable reporting for your project in advance by following below steps:

1. Click on Manage button under Quiz section on your Presenter ribbon

2. Go to Reporting Tab

3. Check the enable reporting check box.

4. Select reporting option as SCORM (reason: supported by almost all LMSs) and click OK.

Untitled1.png

Let me know if you need further details.

Kindly mark this answer as correct if you find it helpful.

Thanks,
Zeeshan Hussain

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2016 Apr 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We did all the above and still have no clue WHAT to upload to a website, the My Adobe Presentations contains numerous files, including the zip file. But no clue what or how to upload to my easy  website that asks me to up load a SWF, a HTLM or a video.

I thought this system was meant to create videos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 14, 2016 Apr 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Presenter doesn't output a single video file. The resulting output is what you see, a collection of HTML, SWF, FLV, MP3, XML and other files.

If you publish as the zip file, then upload the zip file to your web server (as all of the files contained in it are needed). If your server doesn't automatically unzip the presentation, you can unzip the contents on the server and point to the index.htm file. That will play the presentation in a web browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources