• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

edge ad flash player

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2015 Oct 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Microsoft Edge is supposed to have Adobe Flash player integrated. Even though I have ensured that it is enabled I still cannot view flash files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2016 Apr 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded from Windows 8.1, which previously had been upgraded from Windows 8, and which had previously been upgraded from Windows 7.

I have even done the most recent update for Windows 10, and the problem still persists with Edge.

I can switch to Internet Explorer, but that runs really slow, or to another browser like Chrome or Firefox. They all work fine with Adobe Flash.

I always go to the Advanced settings in Edge, and it always has Adobe Flash enabled.

I even tried disabling it and then coming back and enabling it.

Alas, no change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What is the FP version it is showing?

Flash Player Help

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The version that comes with Windows 10....not sure how to find out what version it is in IE or EDGE under Win 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the Flash Player version it shows in your browser ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2016 Apr 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Below link might be helpful:

Flash Player issues on Windows 8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2016 Apr 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here's my generic IE11 advice:

First, confirm that ActiveX Filtering is configured to allow Flash content:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/867968

Internet Explorer 11 and Edge introduce a number of changes both to how the browser identifies itself to remote web servers, and to how it processes JavaScript intended to target behaviors specific to Internet Explorer. Unfortunately, this means that content on some sites will be broken until the content provider changes their site to conformto the new development approach required by modern versions of IE.

You can try to work around these issues by using Compatibility View:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-11

If that is too inconvenient, using Google Chrome may be a preferable alternative.

Since the recent posts are all from the same person posting across multiple similar threads, I"m going to lock this.

If you're still experiencing issues after following the above advice, please start a single new thread so that we can give you personalized advice.

The more information you can provide from the list below, the better the answer you get will be:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195540

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines