Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Variables & Conditional Build Tags

May 21, 2008 May 21, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume RH's variables are just like the tables I create in MS Access. I have 5 tool platforms for which I have one help project and use cond'l build tags to differentiate the output CHMs. There are many shared commands and signals and some that are specific to each platform. These are currently presented in tables. Applying a cond'l build tag to a row in the table only leaves a blank row in teh output; it doesn't eliminate that row altogether. Can I attach a build tag to these specific commands and signals? I'd like to do this to then create "clean", coherent tables that supply just the specified build tag info.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 21, 2008 May 21, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Chris-anna

If you have RoboHelp HTML 6 or 7 and apply a condition to a table row, it is now respected and should be removing the table row as a result.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp