• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2016 Apr 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot get adobe flash player to work on my newly downloaded Windows 10. How do I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2016 Apr 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 14, 2016 Apr 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am going to make some assumptions since you did not specify your browser you are using. I am assuming Internet explorer or EDGE.

IF that is the case Windows 8 and above use integrated versions of Flash player, and nothing you download on the Adobe site will 'update' it for you , we are at the mercy of Microsoft; which it looks like they release the yesterday; almost a full week after the emergency release ( hence one of the reasons why i do not use EDGE or IE a lot). You have to go to windows updates on your computer to grab the updates. If you do not know how google it

You might find this helpful as well:

Flash Player Issues | Windows 10 | Internet Explorer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

STOP SENDING MAILS !!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

dude! go figure out how to disable it! if you cannot then use google to figure it out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines