• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TOC: Excluded content still gets built

Explorer ,
May 21, 2008 May 21, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In one version of my help I want to exclude several books from the output, and add a few others that I do not want in the original version. When I exclude books from the TOC, the content still gets "built" and shows up in Explorer. Can this be avoided?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Excluding books from the TOC does just that--excludes them in the TOC. It doesn't automatically exclude the associated topics from the output. You also have to apply the conditional build tag to the topics themselves.

To do that, right-click on a topic in your Project Manager pod, go to Apply Conditional Build Tag, and select the tag.

--Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excluding books from the TOC does just that--excludes them in the TOC. It doesn't automatically exclude the associated topics from the output. You also have to apply the conditional build tag to the topics themselves.

To do that, right-click on a topic in your Project Manager pod, go to Apply Conditional Build Tag, and select the tag.

--Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes, of course. That works. Thanks, Ben.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp