• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Software Distribution Request

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2016 Apr 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have received a confirmation email for our Software Distribution Request (with a TrackID); however, I still don't have an email with the link/msi file. How long do I have to wait for the email with the link/msi file? Or, do I use this TrackID to access the file somehow? This is for Flash Player and Adobe Reader.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 13, 2016 Apr 13, 2016

Hi nataliec11663539,

When did you apply for the distribution license?  We're in the process of migrating from one DB to another, and it appears emails for some requests were sent without the link.  You should receive this email within the next day or so.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The Flash Player Administrator's Guide contains useful information for deploying and administering Flash Player within an organization.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gee thanks; been there, done that. That's where I found out that I needed to sign up for Software Distribution, "In order to deploy Flash Player, you must first acquire a license to do so. Distribution licenses are free of charge and can be acquired through the online licensing application."; and I did this and got an email confirmation with a TrackID, but like I stated, I haven't received a link or msi file. When do I get the file or link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nataliec11663539,

When did you apply for the distribution license?  We're in the process of migrating from one DB to another, and it appears emails for some requests were sent without the link.  You should receive this email within the next day or so.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Monday, April 11th.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2016 Apr 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THIS IS A CRITICAL UPDATE!!! I need to have this file NOW! We have been hit twice now and my boss wants this update to happen today. I signed up again because you stated that you were switching dbs and there may be issues. This time I got nothing back. Please contact me ASAP ~ before we get hit again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Natalie,

The licensing team has informed me the email has been sent to you.  Please ensure your mail filters do not block mail from noreply@adobe.com.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES! I finally got the email with the link. Thanks so much for all your assistance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.  I'm glad this issue has been resolved for you.

If you encounter issues related to this, post back here and I'll receive an email notification.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The email you received should have included the link to the page to download the files from.  Did the email you received not include this information?  If not, please private message me the TrackID number and the name and email address used to apply for the distribution license and I'll escalate to the licensing team.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nataliec11663539,

Thank you.  I received your private message and have forwarded the information to the licensing team.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines