• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why does my e book keep asking me to sign in to Adobe and then deciding that my sign in information is wrong

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2016 Mar 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just downloaded a book from Kobo with difficulty also downloaded the relevant Adobe for Apple computer but now my e reader can not open the book and I keep getting a request for my Adobe ID Authorisation, my Adobe log in information is not recognised.  Where do I go from here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2016 Apr 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌I am having the same problem with a purchased ebook. I bought a new laptop and downloadEd my Sony eReader app onto it. My books from other vendors open in my eReader but not from Kobo, Why is that??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2016 Apr 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

help My apple computer won't downlaod any of the Sony downloads for mac to sony reader as it doesn't reco

I never had problems until I use the Mac.  Kobo  worked on my windows computer unfortunately that died  so now I am stuck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines