• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Email forms

Engaged ,
Apr 07, 2016 Apr 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have developed my site outside of BC with Dreamweaver but with a framework I have gotten off of Github. I have asked a similar question before but how do I go about no that I have my whole site set up and get it to email someone when they fill out the form. Or is it just not working because it is a trial site and not live?

TOPICS
Web apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 10, 2016 Apr 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 10, 2016 Apr 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it is outside of BC then nothing will be working in terms of the BC features. A form in BC needs to be created in the admin and setup then the html taken and put on the site and modified as required. If you have a plan that supports using web forms but not implemented any then nothing will work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 14, 2016 Apr 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You Liam i actually found a video on You Tube right after I posted this of course addressing this very question or showing how to do it. It's an old video when the BC plug-in worked inside DW. Was that to easy is that why they got rid of it? Just being sarcastic  Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines