Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 2015 deleted some table IDs after imported from RoboHelp 2010

Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2016 Apr 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I just upgraded from RoboHelp 2010 to 2015 and noticed that 2015 has deleted some table IDs in the code.  I do have the last update that brings the version to 12.0.3.428.  I tried to use the "Find and Replace" tool to look in the code so it could find <table > and replace with <table id="gray_table">.  I keep getting "No files found with matching text." despite the fact I have the "Find in Source Code" checked off.  I have deleted the cpd file and re-started RoboHelp but made no difference.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 15, 2016 Apr 15, 2016

"In your actual code, does the table tag have an extra space like your example? <table > or is it <table>"

Yes it does have the extra space.  I only assumed that the space was due to the stripping of the table ID...  Not very nice coming from RoboHelp.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've found that I like to use Notepad++ for Find and Replace. Probably not the answer you are looking for.

In your actual code, does the table tag have an extra space like your example? <table > or is it <table>  Perhaps that might be why it isn't finding it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"In your actual code, does the table tag have an extra space like your example? <table > or is it <table>"

Yes it does have the extra space.  I only assumed that the space was due to the stripping of the table ID...  Not very nice coming from RoboHelp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp