Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What Topics are in the TOC?

New Here ,
May 22, 2008 May 22, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Silly question I know, but how do I easily find out what topics are in the TOC. In X5 it was easy, display the topic list, and then select the TOC tab and the topics in the TOC were highlighted.

Since I upgraded to RH7 with it new improved UI!!!!!!!!!! I can't work out how to do this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tim

You could do this a couple of ways.

1. Click Tools > Reports > Table of Contents

or

2. Click View > Pods > Topic List. Then arrange the colums so you can see the TOC column.
Note that you may click and drag the column headings to rearrange their order.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to View / Pods / Topic List, and on the list, there are two TOC related columns. You can sort by TOC column to see TOC Yes (included topics) and TOC No (topics not yet on the TOC). Included topics are not displayed in pretty colors, but they are readily identifiable. A new column on the grid even identifies which TOC the topics are in - pretty handy when multiple TOCs are in play.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for that. I hadn't noticed the TOC column. Still struggling with the UI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp