Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signed INETWH32.dll

May 22, 2008 May 22, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We include a distributable file included with RoboHelp named INETWH32.dll in our product build. We need a signed version of this file for Vista certification. To go thru Tech Support to get this file, we would need to be at RoboHelp 7.

Is there another way to get this file and / or who can I contact at Adobe to get this file?

Thanks,

Charlie Kyle

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you distributing that you need this for? I've never seen anyone ask for this before.

It seems to be available if you Google the filename.

Finally remove the phone number and email address, unless your bodyparts need enlarging and you want the spams!

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Peter. Point well taken re body parts etc. Its a work phone number and email where I already get the treatments you describe albeit in a more civilized manner. I took the risk of including them because we need to resolve this quickly...

I believe INETWH32.dll handles URLs in WinHlp files. Our product includes 100's of .HLPs, which were developed long ago in lands far away.

We encounter a similar thing with our product for Roboex32.dll, which you may remember provides a tri-pane interface for winhlp files. The Adobe email address of the person we got the signed version of Roboex32.dll is no longer valid.

We need signed versions of these files to pass Vista Certification for product.

Thanks,
Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I am surprised that you are using winhelp when you want to certify for Vista as Vista does not include the winhelp viewer. You are aware of that aren't you? It means end users have to download the viewer to their PC, you cannot distribute it.

What version of RH are you using or do you just have the compiled files?

Have you tested to see if that file is needed for the purpose you describe? I ask because, as mentioned, I have never seen anyone mention it before and it seems likely they would if it was needed?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp