• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Forward and Backward arrows

New Here ,
May 19, 2008 May 19, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been reading posts about creating browse sequences but alas still am not sure how to get the forward and backward arrows to appear.

I don't want to create a browse sequence as my topics don't need to follow a particular order, i just want it to function like a regular browser does.

Any insight on how to do this? thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2008 May 19, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies will post in RoboHelp HTML specific forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2008 May 23, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I am a pretty new user also, but I have created browse sequences that work.
When I read your posting, I was trying to think about what might have gone wrong. From what you said, it sounds like you have successfully created the sequences...you just don't see them. Next time you generate the Help, look at the Additional Options...There is a checkbox in there. You have to check it to let RoboHelp know that you want to publish the Browse Sequences.
On a related note, The Forward and Back buttons in your browser work with RoboHelp, so maybe you don't need browse sequences at all?
Best of Luck,
Joe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 23, 2008 May 23, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Joe

The OP was wanting the actual Browse Sequence arrows in WebHelp to behave identically to the Browser buttons. The only way to do this is to hack the output files. Actually there is more conversation about it at this link.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp