Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Submit button for quizzes takes 3 clicks to submit

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2015 Aug 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My quizzes are working great but it takes 3 clicks to get the "submit" button to work. This is consistent across 8 quizzes and all questions. Any advice on how to fix this so that it take just one click to submit?

Dave

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2015 Aug 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, only it is 2 clicks on the submit button to move forward OR click submit and then NEXT arrow. My client wants 1 click on SUBMIT and move forward. Anyone out there have an answer to this!!! Deadlines approaching.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2015 Aug 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found out the problem for my situation which may apply to you. I set the number of attempts for each question to 3. This required 3 click to get through the question.  It should be set to 1 for each question. . If you want people to take the quiz 3 times the number of attempts should be set to 3 in the main heading to the quiz...not each individual question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2016 Apr 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I have the same issue with 2 clicks for the Submit button. and all the quizzes' number of attempts are set to 1.

Any further idea?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources