• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do i buy lightroom as a standalone software and not a CC subscription?

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2016 Apr 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi id like to buy Adobe Lightroom for MAC OS X but i'd like to buy a single license, pay once and forget, i don't need all the cc suite and don't wanna pay every month. Is this possible? where and how can i do it?

Thanks!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 25, 2016 Apr 25, 2016

If you already have an earlier version you can upgrade otherwise you need to buy the full version as a first time purchase.

LR6 will offer you the chance to convert your earlier LR catalog; so nothing will be lost. Use the link below to buy directly from Adobe and you will qualify for the upgrade price. Click Buy and select:

• - I want to buy (change from Full to Upgrade)
  • - I Own (Choose Lightroom 5X)

The upgrade price will then be displayed and you can click add to cart.

http://www.adobe.com/products/catalog/software._sl_id-contentfilter_sl_catalog_sl_software_sl_mostpopular.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Software & Services​

Just bear in mind that CC has more features than Lightroom 6 such as Dehaze, Boundary Warp and syncs with Lightroom Mobile. Lightroom 6 does not have those extras.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can buy Lightroom 6 with a one-time payment from many online stores like Amazon, B&H, and Adorama.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2016 Apr 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!!! can i upgrade to lightroom from a previous version? i'd like to check the cheapest way of having lightroom 6 installed in my mac. Would it be buying lightroom 6 or buying a previous version and upgrading later to lightroom 6?

i fact i only need lightroom to support my fujifilm x100s raw files...

ThankS!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you already have an earlier version you can upgrade otherwise you need to buy the full version as a first time purchase.

LR6 will offer you the chance to convert your earlier LR catalog; so nothing will be lost. Use the link below to buy directly from Adobe and you will qualify for the upgrade price. Click Buy and select:

• - I want to buy (change from Full to Upgrade)
  • - I Own (Choose Lightroom 5X)

The upgrade price will then be displayed and you can click add to cart.

http://www.adobe.com/products/catalog/software._sl_id-contentfilter_sl_catalog_sl_software_sl_mostpo...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The x100s was supported from version 4.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines