• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Merged projects are not displayed when Webhelp is converted to CHM in Robohelp10

Apr 25, 2016 Apr 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,

I am not able to view Merged project when Webhelp is converted to CHM. Its only display the Parent project. Is there any Script to convert the above into CHM file.

I am using RoboHelp10.

Regards,

Arpita Kumar

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I deleted the duplicate thread in the WebHelp category. Seems a better fit here in General. Please don't create more than a single thread for a question as it confuses things and wastes everyone's time in the end.

As for the situation, my guess is that you will need to combine your merged projects into a single larger project first. Then create a CHM from that larger project.

I'm not sure the development team envisioned that folks would ever have a need or desire to compile a Merged WebHelp output into CHM format.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To add to Rick's reply, when you merge you have to point to either a CHM or a webhelp project. You are pointing to webhelp in your projects but then running the script which only understands one project. As you say, the developers involved in the script did not design it to convert merged webhelp.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp