• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with autorization to open ebook

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2016 Apr 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I changed th e O.s. a few days ago...When I download again the ADE and I tried to open an ebook, you see this: " This computer must be authorized with a vendor id to open "iI re pallido.epub" (I'm italian).

So, when I put my Id Adobe, I get this: " the specified account is not associated with the item you are trying to open. Try again".

When I try to open another ebook, "Le benevole.acsm",this message appears: " Can not download . Recovery license error
license server communication problem. E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER"

Please, May you help me ?Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You get the error that fulfilled by another User when the eBook are linked with a other Adobe ID.

Often its happens when you open/download a eBook before you authorize Digital Edition. Then

authorize and can the eBook no longer read.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already had an Id adobe, when I was on the previous operating system I had no problems like that...So, what can I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you authorize Digital Edition with the same Adobe iD?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YEs, I did

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And you has autorize Digital Ediiton on the old System with the same Adobe ID and work not without authoirzen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2016 Apr 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I authorized on the old system with the same ID, but I don't know if it didn't work without authorization

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this case you can only ask the reseller of the eBook if the adobe id in the eBook or nothing. Adobe and you have not access to the eBook itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I don't understand...In any case, I don't remember who's the reseller of the ebook, and I don't know how search out him

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this case you have not possiblit to found out the Adobe ID for your eBook. The Reseller of the eBook is the only person which access to the eBook. Have you so many reseller how has you buy ebooks?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I think it's not my problem , considering that I've payed for the purchase. I have the right to read the ebooks I've payed for , and I'm not responsable for this malfunction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem it is that you not know the adobe id which you used for the first download. This need you to read the ebooks. So its seams your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you kidding me? I have just told you that I didn't change my Adobe ID, nowise. Sorry, but your're not helping me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 28, 2016 Apr 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have only try to help but you have also say that you nut exact know if you have it authoirze for the update. Also you has no adobe id change, it allways the same you have a problem in the file and need a new download. In all cases you must know your reseller. Nobody can change the problem in the eBook-file if it not the Reseller.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines