• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image Capture Is Ghostly With Good Background

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2016 Apr 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I fix the image capture (snapshot) being blurry when I put it onto a background?

Thanks in advance,

Raj

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2016 Apr 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Raj,

Please provide us a screenshot of the problem you are facing and we will help you out. Are you facing this issue with the 'Make my background awesome' feature in Presenter Video Express 11?

Thank you,

Renzil D'Souza

Adobe Presenter Video Express Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2016 Apr 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Raj,

Thank you for the screenshot. This sort of artifact can be caused by one of the following reasons:

1) If you use a poor quality webcam (most internal webcams are not very good)

2) If there is low contrast between your recording background and yourself

3) If you are not well-lit (or uniformly lit)

Looking at your video, the webcam quality looks okay. There is harsh lighting on some parts of your face/shirt, while the rest of it is not well lit. There also appears to be some object (chair?) around your shirt that is appearing as line artifacts.

What you can do:

1) Use a light colored wall as a background, such as white. Make sure the immediate background around you is clean and free of any clutter. Preferably wear a dark shirt to contrast well against this background.

2) If you can get your hands on a good quality external webcam, it will fix a lot of problems with lighting. The Logitech 910/920/930 is highly recommended.

3) Otherwise, you can improve the overall lighting by adding more lights, or by moving to a location that has more light, or sitting opposite a light-colored wall so that the reflected light falls on you. When you increase overall lighting, take care to avoid highlights (areas of yourself that are strongly lit) and shadows.

With a contrasting wall/clothes combination, a good quality external webcam, and a well-lit space, you should get good results. Let me know if this helped.

Thank you,

Renzil D'Souza

Adobe Presenter Video Express Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think it is the lighting and I need a white background with a dark shirt.

#2 I have the Logitech webcam.

Will let you know how it works out.

Thanks,

Raj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources