• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Kobo eReader says my ADE isn't authorized, and impossible to authorize the eReader in ADE (option is grey - not accessible)

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2016 Apr 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you help me???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, I have :

- installed the last version of ADE

- uninstalled that version and reinstall the 3.0

- reinitialized my Kobo eReader

- authorized and unauthorized the computer many times in ADE

- called 3 times Kobo : they have tried everything

I STILL CAN'T AUTHORIZE MY EREADER IN ADE AND I'M TIRED!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having same problem ... only it was working before

tried uninstalling and reinstalling still no success ... and this forum does not seem to help either ...see lots of complaints but no responses of how to fix ... very frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2016 Apr 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had this same problem for literally years. I finally got it to work by using ADE on a Windows machine one single time, and now it no longer does. ADE also never deletes things from my library. When I restart they're back. I'd love to know if you find an answer to this problem because I would really love to be able to checkout digital books from my library

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 30, 2016 Apr 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have same problem both with a Kobo and a Nook. Worked fine until about a month ago. Tried to use Adobe chat but they

were no help at all. Can't talk to them, can't email them, and can't chat with them. Now can't get books from library. Wish

Library would use some other program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines