Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Web Object and Youtube videos won't play when published

New Here ,
May 02, 2016 May 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello -

I am creating multiple presentations and in all of them I can see my web objects and youtube videos when I preview, but when I publish into a pdf and other formats, they just appear blank.

Please help!

Pam

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2016 May 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Pam,

Web objects and youtube videos are not supported when your published output is in pdf format.

However, if you are publishing in SWF/HTML5 format, they will work, provided you are playing the content from a server and not locally. Also if you publish your SWF/HTML5 output on an LMS, it will work fine.

For all the necessary details pertaining to embedding of youtube videos and web objects in your presentation, please refer this help document- Presenter Help | Embedding videos and web objects

Let me know if you need any further details. Please mark this answer as correct if you find it helpful.

Regards,

Zeeshan Hussain
Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources