• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash appear in wrong size in Captivate

May 26, 2008 May 26, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,
I create a 200x200 pixels animation in Flash and when i imported it in Captivate, it increased the animation size to 550x400. Any idea why?, and how do i fix it?

thanks
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , May 27, 2008 May 27, 2008
Captivate does not resize your animations. Open the animation dialog (double-click it on the timeline) and go to the tab labeled "Size and Position" (or something like that). Change the size to the 200x200 you want, and close the dialog. That should do it for you.

Larry

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
May 27, 2008 May 27, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate does not resize your animations. Open the animation dialog (double-click it on the timeline) and go to the tab labeled "Size and Position" (or something like that). Change the size to the 200x200 you want, and close the dialog. That should do it for you.

Larry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 27, 2008 May 27, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks Larry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources