• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PowerPoint 2007 "import notes" crash

May 27, 2008 May 27, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

When I am setting up to record my slides, I import my slide speaker notes into the recording window. Once I do this, and then hit "OK" and try to save my PowerPoint 20007 file (as .ppt or .pptx), Presenter 7 crashes 100% of the time.

I'm running Windows XP SP2. I never had this problem with Presenter v6. Is this a problem unique to me, or are other people having similar issues?
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
I managed to solve my problem. I had imported text from another slide, and for some reason this text caused some major problems with Presenter 7. So basically deleted the text and manually typed it into the slide note, and then re-imported the note into the recording session. For some reason that worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I managed to solve my problem. I had imported text from another slide, and for some reason this text caused some major problems with Presenter 7. So basically deleted the text and manually typed it into the slide note, and then re-imported the note into the recording session. For some reason that worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources