Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please update Flash Distribution Page for 21.0.0.216

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2016 Apr 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe

We can't update Flash using the distribution because it's not updated. Still on version 21.0.0.213. Please update to 21.0.0.216. Our users are getting errors: can't view content and update flash. Please update distribution so I can update all the users here. Really?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2016 May 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Flash Player 21.0.0.216 was only released for Google Chrome.  It won't be released for other browsers.  The next scheduled release of Flash Player is next Tuesday.  The distribution page will be updated with the latest version at that time.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2016 May 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a fix in 21.0.0.216 for Chrome to deal with the RMB context menu problem where the flash menu was showing over top of the application context menu. We are seeing that problem in IE 11 on Windows 10, but the fix was only released for Chrome. Do you know if the fix for that problem will be in the May 10 release for IE?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2016 May 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This issue was reported against the PPAPI plugin and fixed there.  We don't have a bug for it on other browsers (NPAPI or ActiveX Control).  I attempted to reproduce (using content at Easily handle right mouse button in Flash movies | Emanuele Feronato) on Windows 10 with IE and was not able to do so.

Please provide the link to a site that is reproducible on Windows 10 with IE and we can investigate further.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2016 May 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had entered bug 4146531 on IE but was told to use 21.0.0.216 which wasn't very helpful since it isn't available for IE. Someone from Adobe responded again on that bug yesterday though, so I'm hoping it is being looked into now. I am happy to send a website and credentials for repping the problem to an email address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2016 May 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for providing the bug number.  I'll message you my contact info for the login credentials.

Also, can you please add the specific Windows 10 build you have to the bug record?

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2016 Jul 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We're on track to release the next update (22.0.0.209) on July 12th.  You should see this start appearing over the next 12 to 24 hours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines