Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Livres numérique ne se synchronise pas

New Here ,
May 01, 2016 May 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai acheté deux livres numériques qui se trouvent présentement dans ma bibliothèque adobe digital editions sur mon ordinateur, mais pas dans ma bilbiothèque sur ma tablette. Pourtant, lorsque j'achète des livres de la même manière d'habitude, la synchronisation et le transfert se fait automatiquement. Que puis-je faire pour que les livres se transfère sur mon iPad?

Merci

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 04, 2016 May 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Syncro-Function not work. You must download the eBook over the Website on your ipad to get the file to the device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2016 May 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to download it directly on my computer and the syncro function worked.Why isn't working anymore? The link to download the two books has expired now so both books are only on my comptuer. Is there a way that I can get them on my iPad by the means of my computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 06, 2016 May 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The function are to new. Have the same problem on diffent device. We must wait for update for this function. At moment you can only connect your ipad on your device and move the files ober the filesystem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines