• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Possible to hide browse sequences?

New Here ,
May 28, 2008 May 28, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a few topics in my chm that do not contain browse sequences. They are standalone topics that do not appear in the TOC or index. When the help is called from the application, they are launched in the right pane of the chm. The problem I have is that a "default" browse sequence will still appear at the top of the chm even though the topics don't have any assigned browse sequences.For these topics, is it possible to hide the browse sequences from appearing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid not. The browse sequence is always displayed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Emmanuel

Actually this should be possible. What you would do is to create a new window that would be used for your context sensitive calls. Then when your developer calls the help, they specify the window it should appear in. That window would be configured with no browse sequence bar.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp