• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Customer Service

New Here ,
May 06, 2016 May 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Going on Facebook to announce how much your company sucks.  But we are stuck with you aren't we for certain things. Well, I don't need to play games or see videos. I have a cell phone.  I'm just going to return the computer I just bought, Thanks for NOTHING.  No support whatsoever.  I guess this the sign of the times, no one or company cares anymore about customer service.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user forum, not Adobe. Other users volunteer to help each other.

See my answer to your other thread.

Flash Player

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jenniferh14632051

People are assisting you at your original post https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2150391​.  As the other user comments, these are primarily user-to-user forums and staff participates when they can, during regular business hours, in between their regular workload.  No one is tasked with monitoring user-to-user forums full time.

Your posts are 6 minute apart.  You cannot expect a reply on any public user-to-user forum within that time frame.

Locking this discussion.  Please go to your other post at https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2150391​ where folks are trying to assist you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines